BECKAM • COUPLE'S STYLE • FAMILY • FASHION • MEN'S STYLE • STYLE • TRAVEL TIPS • WINTER
DETAILS: | | JEANS ()| YANKEES CAP () | | | | BLACK BOOTIE ()
CODY: GREY SWEATER () | | | | |
B: | | | |
Holidays are in full swing – from warm weekend get aways to road trips to visit family and friends. Trying to keep everything in order while making sure you’ve shopped for everyone on your list can get crazy so below are 5 Holiday Travel Essentials for your Weekend Getaways.
1) : I just got new leather carry on bag that is a total life saver. When I’m going on a quick trip I love not having to worry about checking a bag. Cody got this , I’m so obsessed. I have this thing for weekender bags, and the saddle leather is so pretty! I totally plan on stealing his too! I also love .
2) : Comfort is an absolute must for me. It always gets a little toasty while you’re lugging your stuff around the airport but the plane is always so cold. Layering is a great way to stay comfortable throughout the flight. Loving .
3) : Traveling with kids can get a little hectic. Even if you aren’t traveling out of the country, passport wallets are awesome for holding boarding passes, travel itineraries and any extra documents flying around in your purse.
4) : Again, layering is a must for any plane trip. I’m loving that’s easy to get on and off for layering.
5) Travel Backpack or : A no hands needed bag is essential with kids. I keep my essentials in this – charger, lipgloss, etc. I got this JW Hulme to match my . I love how they pair together!
*Photos by . In collaboration with .