I just got this to match our dinner plates for party hosting.
Obsessed with (under $25). Perfect for gifts!
pair with everything. They are so beautiful!
DETAILS: | | DENIM (SIMILAR )
| | | | GOLD SILVERWARE ()
(LAVENDER SHORTBREAD AND VANILLA & FIG)
The sun has come out the last couple weeks and I have major Spring fever! I love incorporating that bright feeling into our home with fresh pastels and bright palettes. I wanted to share 5 easy ways to spice up your kitchen for Spring:
- : Whatever your current dishes, you can introduce some without having to completely replace your set. Instead, pick out a few plates in a and stack them to mix textures and colors for a perfect spring place setting.
- : Small details are such an easy way to transition your kitchen from season to season. and linen napkins are one of those details – there are so many pretty options to brighten up your kitchen for spring. Love and . Also love and .
- Put it on display: Some of the best spring colors are the ones from the fresh fruits or vegetables around the kitchen, so don’t hesitate to display it in ! It doubles as a perfect centerpiece.
- Fresh flowers: I will never say no to fresh flowers around the house, and spring makes it even easier. Whether it’s from freshly picked wild flowers or a pretty bouquet from the farmers market, they are the perfect addition to any kitchen. Love these and how gorgeous cool is ?
- There are so many other great details that are an excuse to bring in some extra color to your space. It seems like with wedding season and all ahead there are lots of great pieces coming out right now. I love the selection at – they have so many cute things on I get a little carried away haha. But it works out because I always like to keep a couple gifts on hand for weddings, bridal showers, house-warming gifts, etc. Here are some of :
- You’ve probably seen them on the blog or my Instagram before, but I’m obsessed with . Also love .
- make a great gift that everyone will use and love. Love this and .
- are another universal gift – who doesn’t love a cozy blanket? I’m a sucker for these and . I also just got and I’m obsessed with it – so cozy!
- Stemmed glasses are one of those gifts that are guaranteed to be on just about every registry. I love this (also ) – so chic!