I love this ! It’s the shadow I have on in these pictures 🙂
How cute are ?? I ended up getting these cute pink travel shampoo bottles for myself too! The gold airplanes are so cute!!
| | | | | | | | | (SHADE: PEACH BEACH) | | (SHADE: IVORY NUDE) | | (SHADE: MELTED SUGAR) | (SHADE: NUDE) | |
Happppy Monday guys! How was your weekend? There was a big Utah Holiday that is kind of like the fourth of July (July 24th) so we were with family all weekend hanging out.
I still can’t believe July is almost over! A couple of my friends are getting married this summer and I love putting wedding gifts together! Home stuff from their registry is always a must but I’ve started putting together cute little honeymoon baskets with some of my must-have beauty products. It’s a fun personal touch plus it’s something I know she will use every day. In full disclosure, half are some of my tried and true favorite products and half ended up in my basket because they were cute and pink 😉 (Who can refuse a pretty gift in a cute color scheme?) Below are the perfect travel-size products for your bestie’s honeymoon getaway:
- – I’m so obsessed with this cute travel set that I bought one for myself too. They have little gold airplanes on them and come in a cute pink see-through travel bag.
- – I don’t own a ton of eyeshadow, but that I use all the time. The matte neutral tones make it perfect for a natural beach look or to glam up for a fancy dinner at night.
- – My makeup artist got me hook, line and sinker on . It’s so great for traveling!
- : Who wants to worry about washing and styling their hair every day on their honeymoon? (I don’t even like to bother with it at home haha!) You can’t go wrong with and I swear by . It’s dry shampoo and volume in one – the perfect product for bombshell hair on her honeymoon.
- – Ok, while they might be a little less than glam, are worth their weight in gold (and that’s saying something with these heavy-duty tweezers!). These are worth the hype and make plucking fast and painless. Her eyebrows (and maybe her new husband) will thank you.
- – Wherever her new hubby is taking her, she won’t want to leave without primer. does double duty protecting her from sun exposure plus it will keep her beauty look selfie-ready whether she’s on a beach or a ski lodge.
- – Any bride’s makeup game might get a little more natural but chances are slim she will skip it altogether. 😉 is one of my favorites. It’s great on sensitive skin and doesn’t leave that annoying oily residue.
- – The only thing worse than a chipped manicure is a chipped manicure that you have to live with for a week. looks good on anyone.
- – I always pack a face mask when I’m traveling and especially love them after long flights – I use whenever I travel. You can also throw in an extra one for the groom so they can make a night of it! Cody secretly loves face masks, maybe as much as I do. 😛
- – Who can resist as a wedding gift? You can incorporate some sweet touches to make it more of a wedding gift without going overboard with the cute. I also couldn’t say no to this cute “.
- – I love a good nude lipstick! is a lip stain meets lipstick so it will last her all day. I also love the ! The colors are so rich and they last forever – definitely one of my favorites!
- – And of course, you can’t go wrong with the ultimate gift – – so the bride can pick out some of her own favorites. I buy so much of my makeup from , especially when it comes to skincare or makeup products because I have sensitive skin, so occasionally after using a new product for a week, I break out. I love that I can exchange it and not feel like I wasted money so I can pick something else out I love even more. I always get so excited to pick out new beauty products so I’m always testing out new shades and products. Is it just me or do you feel like you can never have enough makeup? My drawers are stuffed but I still always want to try the latest new launches.
What are some of your favorite gifts for the bride?
*In collaboration with and Shopstyle.