DETAILS: | | ALSO GOT THESE
We’re baaack! We had such an amazing time in the Dominican Republic celebrating mine and Mara’s birthdays. Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes – they totally made my day! It’s funny the older you get, the things you enjoy spending money on chance, your perspectives change, life changes. It’s weird though because mentally I still feel in my early 20’s a lot of times, and then it will hit me that I’m not that age anymore! I don’t know if that even makes sense lol – anyone else relate? But I have to admit, I really love my 30s. (I’m 33 for those who have asked) – these have been the best years! Anywayyyy in reflecting on my age, I realized the things I spent my money on in my 20s is so different in my 30s. I thought it would be fun to share some of the buys that have changed with age. 🙂
1. : If you’re anything like me you love to lounge around in cozy pajamas. The second I get home from work, 99.5% of the time I’m stripping down and changing into my comfy clothes! I also work from home a lot so comfort is key! I’ve realized that it’s so work it to spend a little more on high quality pajama sets that will literally last forever. I just got and I’m obsessed! They are so soft and as soon as you put them on you’ll fall in love. They come in three colors but you guys know I’m a sucker for pink so of course I picked that color. 🙂
2. Good Books: Ok if I’m totally honest, it’s more like cute decor books. I love looking for new coffee table books or pretty books for our shelves. When it comes to actual reading, I feel like maybe i save money now because I get books on tape and Audible.
3. My Skincare Routine: I can’t say this enough, but it’s never too early to invest in good skincare products. I didn’t really start to focus on my skin until I hit my 30’s, well maybe late 20’s – but now I’m definitely making up for lost time and it’s one thing that I always invest in.
4. Candles: Candles, candles, candles! I have been going through a major candle phase lately – nothing makes a house feel more like a home than a good scent! Whether an investment to you is $10 or $100, it will make all the difference in your home (not to mention it double as decor!).
5. : Nothing beats feeling comfy and feminine at the same time. You guys know I love my sweats and tees, but there’s something about good lingerie underneath that makes you feel confident no matter what you’re wearing on top. I just got (also got ) and am obsessed! I’ll usually find any excuse to ditch my bra, but that’s not the case with this one – it’s so comfy!
Thirdlove is one of the only companies I know of that will let you try out one of their bras for 30 days completely free! If you’re unsure which fit would be right for you they also have a .
What are some of the things you guys have started investing in? Below are a few more pretty lingerie pieces and pajamas I’m loving!
*In collaboration with .