DETAILS: 1. (UNDER $100) | 2. | 3. | 4. | 5. | 6. | 7. | 8. | 9. (UNDER $50) | 10. | 11. (UNDER $100) | 12. (UNDER $100) | 13. (UNDER $100) | 14. | 15. (UNDER $100) | 16. | 17. | 18.
There are always ebbs and flows with my style – I go from craving comfy loungewear all day to the urge to dress up for everything! I’ve loved being able to keep it cool and casual this summer, but there’s nothing like a good shopping haul to get my out of my style rut! I found some amazing pieces recently and wanted to share details on some of my favorites so keep scrolling to see what I’ve been adding to my cart lately:
1. – There’s something about a plaid blazer that feels really high end, and is no exception! I couldn’t believe it was under $100 – love the red/brown tones in brings in!
2. – Two of the best current shoe trends in one shoe – ! These are incredibly chic and perfect with a dress or jeans.
3. – Speaking of denim, how good is ! I realized I wouldn’t be able to fit into these for a few months, but they are bookmarked and I’ll be coming back for them post-partum. Love the crop!
4. – I was so excited when I zipped up, despite my bump. I sized up to a large and there’s a slight stretch to the fabric, so it fit perfectly! It’s an investment, but between the color and the silhouette, it’s worth it.
5. – Love at first sight with ! It looks like a hug in outerwear form and gets me so excited for fall!
6. – I’ve been looking for a good, neutral wool coat for this upcoming fall and after looking at hundreds, I decided on . It’s a great price point and looks a lot more expensive than it is. (Last seen in this post!)
7. – The perfect mix of sophisticated and casual, this dress is punching above its weight. Take it to the office, cocktails after, or out for the weekend running errands with sneakers.
8. – I found myself adding multiple versions of this shoe to my cart but they are all too good to choose just one! Also love and got .
9. – I’m all about the pearl everything we are seeing right now! These are the perfect statement earrings with a feminine top or pretty dress.
10. – Because I love this dress too much not to share again. Another piece that I was so grateful worked with the bump!
11. – Levi’s always has the best boyfriend and straight leg denim, and always at a great price point under $100! Revisiting these in September/October after I can fit in jeans again, haha.
12. – A satin cami is one of my wardrobe staples. I take multiple on every trip, and style them with different outfits year-round. I love the fabric on and it actually looks more expensive than it’s price tag.
13. – Sometimes all you need is an oversized pair of sunglasses to make you feel like it’s going to be a good day. Can’t believe are under $100!
14. – While they might have been pretty enough online for me to order them, are 100x better in real life! Add a pretty dress, and voila! (Photo evidence 😉 Definitely one of my favorites from this shopping haul.
15. – I am a sucker for a good tote! Between my laptop and work stuff to some of the kids toys, my bags can’t be too big so I love the ease of throwing everything into with a simple jeans and tee outfit to add some pattern.
16. – The leopard thing isn’t going away anytime soon, so just embrace it! Love the print and silhouette of .
17. – Like I said, it’s the year of pearl! I’ve seen so many great statement hair accessories, but this scrunchy can’t be beat!
18. – Another flirty, feminine mini dress that works just as well with sneakers as it does with feminine, lace-up sandals. Love the floral print on !
Let me know what you guys think of my (mostly) Shopbop shopping haul! Below are a few more great pieces I’m eyeing for my next shopping haul: